Registration is now open – Please note that the Early Bird offer has expired (The deadline was 31 March 2019)
Please click here to book online
Please note that by initiating a booking with the Online Store you automatically agree to the Conference Code of Conduct.
You will also be able to book optional extra activities, such as the Conference dinner, the Film Screening, and the Boat trip via the same link (simply click on ‘Book Event’ next to the appropriate fee and it will take you to the next page with all the options). The lunchtime excursions and other events are bookable separately via different links, please see here.
- The deadline for Early Bird rates was 31 March 2019. *This offer has now expired*
- All delegates will need to register via the above link and pay the appropriate Conference fee. This includes panel speakers, chairs, round-table participants, poster presenters and non-presenting delegates.
- The Concessionary fee is available to registered students, post-docs not in academic employment, staff on temporary one-year or two-year academic contracts, and schoolteachers only.
- There is a finite number of tickets for the Dinner, Film Screening and Boat Trip. In the event that tickets become unavailable please contact us directly at email@example.com
- Dietary requirements for the Conference Dinner: while we aim to take into account all dietary requirements and allergies, delegates should be aware that the Conference Dinner will be a flying buffet, not a sit down dinner. Trays will be circulated throughout the evening and it would be advisable to consult with the waiting staff prior to sampling the food if there are any doubts or concerns.
- Dietary requirements for tea and coffee breaks: we aim to take into account dietary requirements and allergies as much as possible and advise the catering staff accordingly.
- Boat trip: Details are available here. Please note that there will be a cash bar on board.