Friday 5 July 2019, 2-4 pm
- Tickets: Please book your tickets in advance via the UCL Online Store (at the same time as registering for the Conference). Tickets cost £12.
- Departure: You will need to be a Temple Pier (Victoria Embankment, Westminster, London WC2R 2NS) at 1.45 pm to embark.
- Map: You can access a map showing the location of Temple Pier here.
- Vessel name: Golden Sunrise
- Event name: FIEC 2019
- There will be a cash bar online.
- The boat will return to Temple Pier at 3.45 pm.
- Guests will need to disembark by 4 pm.
- Getting there: The easiest way to get there from the Institute of Education is to walk to Russell Square Underground Station (4-5 mins walk), take the Piccadilly line to Covent Garden and then walk to Temple Pier (about 12 mins walk); it should take you about 20 minutes in total. If you are coming on the Northern Line, please get off at Charing Cross Station and walk to the Pier (about 11 mins). You can also take a bus from Russell Square Stop J, get off at Aldwych/Somerset House and walk to the Pier (about 9 mins walk).
- You can find more information on travel and accessible routes here and here.